Thursday, January 9, 2014

Show Off your Glasses On Your Wedding Day!

No power in the world can restrain me from admitting 'Yes I have a hugeeee crush on my glasses! (I know the number of 'e' can tell you the depthness of my love for my glasses). O god I am so big fan of glasses that I can even tell you the date when I was introduced to my love 20. March 2000. I know, I may sound like an insane but that is the subtle testimonial of my love to my specs. Like all oldies, my mother and aunt also perturbed my idea of wearing glasses on my wedding day. I was sure to receive this jaw breaking response from you but in fact, in reality, it was true that I was tenacious of my decision and so, my family surrendered to me and my specs :) But I think God hated that I covered his creation with human made item, so he whipped me and I surrendered to my friends request, who threatened to boycott my wedding if I would be a spectacle bride. However, my silly friends statements shouldn't mean that you should completely avoid your glasses on your d-day. Infact, my research in to brides who wear glasses persuade me to jot down a few things, which should you check-

  • If you are apprehensive in anyway about looking your best in your wedding photographs by putting on your glasses, talk to your wedding photographer. I am sure he will be able to put you at ease by giving you the opportunity of some per-wedding shots.
  • If there is a plan to wear a veil that will sit around your face then make sure the delicate fabric won't snag on the edge of your specs.
  • Think of your glasses as an extra accessory like any other jewelery and accessory. I believe in simplicity and so do you.

Wear that pair of glasses that make you look comfortable
If that means, your regular one-bravo! However, if the style of your regular one is something that bothers you or goes completely anti to your wedding wardrobe then why not gift yourself a new pair of specs?

It is not an astounding response from my end, but seeing a bride in glasses always make me smile. It shows that the girl is comfortable in her skin. Aren't the best photos are clicked where the subject is completely at ease after all?

I'm on a mission to prove that wearing glasses on your wedding day is totally a cool thing to do and there is nothing to hype. So, you should not ought to be worry in advance of your nuptial. Though it is rare to find a bride in glasses but I am really keen to know what our readers think.

No comments:

Post a Comment