Monday, November 18, 2013

Kuch dil se......

    Whenever I fight with my husband, I think why I entered into a wedlock? But whenever, I feel lonely, I need him to embrace me. That's the beauty of the marriage. Sometimes, you can't stay together for a minute but many times, you can't think of staying apart from more than a minute. Marriage is not a cakewalk, I agreed but it is not so cumbersome process, which so-called 'marriage anti' people think. It is the beautiful bond where two souls promise to stay together under one roof till the last breath. I have a love marriage but here, I want to confess that after marriage, the thin line between love or arranged gets diluted. The only thing which remains is marriage. I too have had my ups and downs in my married life but the unconditional love and support of my husband has made it possible that I can proudly say that we are “happily married”. Like other couples, we also fight, scold each other. We say so much rubbish things to each other that if I would have been in an arranged marriage then surely I would have got a divorce! But, we both know that we will never leave each other. You must be thinking that why I am writing about my married life. But friends, I just want you to know that marriage is not such a bad thing. It is indeed a lovely bond between two people. I can say it with surety because I am living it!!!! I have found mine and I hope you will surely get yours or may be have already found!!! Share your lovely marriage experiences and I would be happy to read them.......

No comments:

Post a Comment