Monday, July 6, 2015

Who Says Shahid Kapoor Can’t Marry a Younger Girl?

“Oh my god Shahid Kapoor is marrying Mira Rajput. Really he has broken my heart,” these words were enough to make me laugh on my elder ‘married’ sister who was never fond of movies (read Bollywood). Just to remind my sister her marital status, I pointed my finger towards a photo frame hanging on the wall, in which she was happily posing with her hubby. J

“Hey dear, there is one common thing between ours and Shahid’s marriage- Like me and my hubby, there is also a huge age gap between Shahid and his fiancée age.” Astonished and enthralled at my sister’s finding, I started thinking why there is so much hullabulla on the age gap of a couple? What is the ideal age gap? Our so called Indian mentality says, a girl should always be younger than her husband both in age and height. But is it a guarantee of a blissful married life? A big NO!!!



image courtesy- dukascopy

To make a marriage work, it is imperative to invest your time and emotions in it. It is crucial that the wavelength of both the partners should be on the same level. Being a girl, I always find matured men attractive. What made me to take my casual dating to the next level, i.e; marriage was the humbleness and caring attitude of my husband. Even my sister’s husband is much younger to her but it is only he who has completely mentored her in every possible way. Be it personal and professional front, there is not even a single field where she doesn’t seek her hubby’s advice. It is all about finding a good partner, irrespective of the age-gap.

Don’t forget, Shahid had a breakup with Kareena Kapoor, who is elder to him. Now he has found a solace in a much younger girl. Age doesn’t have any relevance in making any relationship successful.



Hence Proved!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. MubarakRishte Matrimonial Consultants... Think Marriage - Think MubarakRishte!

    Hyderabad's Top Most Muslim Matrimonial Consultant. We are famous for make-happen Matches in Hyderabad, and Hyderabadi's settled in Gulf and Abroad in most aligned and dignified manner.

    You have son/daughter with the age of Marriage?
    you are confused in making the most prestigious decision of choosing a life-partner?
    Connect with MubarakRishte, and leave your worries behind ! Rishta Aapka, Koshish Hamari...!

    Contact : +91-8977 700 900, 8885 400 900

    Email : enquiry@mubarakrishte.com

    Website : https://www.mubarakrishte.com

    ReplyDelete